- How to reset your Wesleyan email password
- How to change your Wesleyan email password
- How to reset or change your Wesconnect password
- Common password problems
How to reset your Wesleyan email password
All alumni have a Wesleyan username and password. If you don’t know what your username or password is you may reset your password and have the necessary information sent you, or you may submit a support request and have the Alumni Helpdesk do this for you.
Option 1: Reset it yourself
If you have signed up for WesNet you can use the password reset form. Be sure to provide the same alternate (i.e. non-Wesleyan) e-mail address that you used to first register for WesNet. A temporary password will be sent to this address.
If you have not signed up for WesNet you can sign up now and reset your password at the same time.
Option 2: Have us reset it
To have us reset your password send a support request asking for a password reset for your Wesleyan (Portfolio and E-mail) credentials.
After your password is reset you will receive an e-mail containing your username and a temporary password. We strongly suggest that you change your password as soon as possible by logging into WesNet and navigating to Resources > Password Manager.
How to change your Wesleyan email password
To change your Wesleyan password (which means that you know what your current password is, but you would like to create a new one):
- Log in to WesNet
- Navigate to Resources → Password Manager → Change Password
- Be sure to note the password rules when choosing your new password.
How to change or reset your Wesconnect password
To reset your Wesconnect password visit wesconnect.wesleyan.edu/reset and enter the e-mail address you used when you first signed up for Wesconnect.
To change your Wesconnect password, log in to Wesconnect and navigate to Profile Page → Username/Password.
Common problems with passwords
- You might be trying to reset the wrong password: Wesleyan email and Wesconnect passwords are on separate systems.
- Post-graduation you may have registered a different e-mail address with us than the email address you use now (if you no longer have access to your original alternate address, please submit a support request and we will update your alternate address and reset your password)
- It’s possible that the e-mail addresses you entered do not match
- You may have entered birth day and month, instead of just the year (format is YYYY)
- It’s possible that you registered with a different number in the “last four digits” field