First things first: if you need direct assistance please submit a support request. We attempt to respond to all requests within 48 hours.
- What is my WesID?
- How do I sign up for Wesconnect?
- How do I sign up for WesNet?
- What is the difference between Wesconnect and WesNet?
- What is WesCareer?
- How do I access e-mail?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I update my address or contact information?
- How can I view my academic history?
- How do I start receiving the alumni magazine again?
- I’m getting lots of spam! What can I do about that?
- How do I set up e-mail forwarding?
- What e-mail settings do I use?
1. What is my WesID?
Your WesID is your six-digit Wesleyan identification number. All alumni have one. If you don’t know your WesID, we can send it to you. Learn more…
2. How do I sign up for Wesconnect?
Wesconnect is the alumni website and home of the Alumni Directory. You can sign up with your WesID. Learn more…
3. How do I sign up for WesNet?
WesNet is the alumni Portfolio that allows you to manage a Wesleyan e-mail account. You can sign up with your WesID. Learn more…
4. What is the difference between Wesconnect and WesNet?
There are two systems for which alumni might need a password: Wesconnect and WesNet. Each uses a different username and password combination.
WesNet, the alumni Portfolio, is the former home of the Alumni Directory. WesNet is now used primarily for managing a Wesleyan e-mail account. Learn more…
5. What is WesCareer?
WesCareer is the E-Portfolio type that alumni who had a Student EP receive after graduation. (The Student EP is converted to a WesCareer EP.) If you have a WesCareer Portfolio you can log in using the same Wesleyan username and password that you used as a student. Learn more…
6. How do I access e-mail?
If you know your Wesleyan username and password you can log in from the WesNet and E-mail page. You can also configure an e-mail client for use with your Wesleyan account. If you don’t know your username and password you will need to sign up for WesNet. Learn more…
7. How do I reset my password?
To reset your “Wesleyan” password (i.e. your password for WesNet, WesCareer or E-mail) use the WesNet Password Reset form (if you have already signed up for WesNet), or the WesNet Sign Up form (if you have not signed up for WesNet). Learn more…
To reset your “Wesconnect” password (i.e. for updating your contact information or searching the alumni directory), use the Wesconnect password reset form. Reset your Wesconnect password…
8. How do I update my address or contact information?
Alumni can update their contact information in Wesconnect. If you have signed up, log in and click on “My Account”. See How to: Update your contact information for detailed instructions and screenshots. If you are new to Wesconnect you can update your contact information during the signup process. Get started with Wesconnect…
9. How can I view my academic history?
Alumni since 2002 can view their unofficial academic history information in WesCareer. If WesCareer is not your default Portfolio, you can navigate to it from WesNet using the Other Portfolios link. Learn more about WesCareer…
10. How do I start receiving the alumni magazine again?
If we have lost touch with you and you are no longer receiving Wesleyan magazine, just send us a note with your updated contact information and we will put you back on the list.
11. I’m getting lots of spam! What can I do about that?
You can adjust SpamAssassin settings for your Wesleyan e-mail and you can configure your e-mail client to use spam filtering (if it is not already doing so). Learn more…
12. How do I set up e-mail forwarding?
You can set up e-mail forwarding through WesNet for conventional e-mail (Class of 2007 and earlier), and through Gmail for GApps mail (Class of 2008 and later). Learn more…
13. What e-mail settings do I use?
Please refer to our page on e-mail configuration settings for the most up-to-date information.