Use these steps to log in if you are a returning user. If you have not yet registered, see help for new users.
- If it is running, please quit the app.
- iPhone: double-tap the Home button and swipe up on the app to remove it from the list.
- Android: tap the recent apps button and swipe sideways on the app to remove it from the list.
- Launch the app again, and login using your preferred method:
- LinkedIn: Provide your LinkedIn credentials and tap “Sign in and allow”. The app will search our records to see if we have your LinkedIn email on file.
- Email: Tap “Use Email” → then the “Login” tab. Provide your username and password Then tap “Submit.”
- Successfully authenticate into the app:
- LinkedIn: If your LinkedIn email is found in our database, and your LinkedIn credentials match, you will be asked to create a 4 digit PIN, then you will be logged in.
- Email: If your credentials match you will be logged in.
- Still not working? If this is the first time you have signed in to the app since upgrading to version 3.0 (iPhone)/3.2 (Android), or you have forgotten your credentials, you will need to reset your password:
- Tap the Reset Password link.
- Provide your Preferred Email as the address. (You can contact us if unsure about which email to use. If you use an email that we don’t have on file, we will contact you to confirm your identity.)
- Check your Inbox for an email from
email@example.com tap the link in the email.
- Set your new password.
- Return to the app.
- Tap Use Email.
- Tap Login.
- Provide your email address and your new password.
At this point your credentials should match and you should be logged in successfully.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need help accessing the app.