If you are on campus and wish to access the Wesleyan computer network, please follow these three steps to getting online:
- Prepare your login credentials:
- You may either use your Wesleyan username and password, or
- You may ask a Wesleyan student, staff member or faculty member to create unique guest credentials (username and password) for you using their E-Portfolio. Guest credentials expire after 72 hours.
- Join the WesGuest wireless network on your computer or mobile device using the shared password
w1831. This will connect you with the local Wesleyan campus network only.
- Open your web browser, load any non-Wesleyan web page (you will be redirected to a login screen), and then input either your Wesleyan username and password, or the unique guest credentials that were created for you.