You must sign up for WesNet if you wish to reset your Wesleyan (Portfolio and e-mail) password. You can also use WesNet to manage your Wesleyan e-mail account. WesNet is the alumni Portfolio.
Note: You need your WesID to do this.
- Start at the WesNet sign up form
- Fill out the sign up form
- Most users should then click Sign up and send me a new password (Wesleyan e-mail users who have not signed up for WesNet are the most common exception—you do not have to reset your password to sign up)
- Check your alternate e-mail account for an e-mail (check your Spam folder if you don’t see the message within 10-15 minutes)
- Use the password and instructions in the message to log in to WesNet
- Change your temporary password by navigating to Resources > Password Manager
Here are some suggestions:
- Set/change your challenge questions in Resources > Password Manager
- Configure your SpamAssassin settings in Resources > SpamAssassin (Learn more…)
- Set up or cancel Wes e-mail forwarding in Resources > E-mail Forwarding
- Set up an automatic vacation message in Resources > E-mail Vacation Message
- Subscribe to/unsubscribe from mailing lists in Resources > Mailing Lists
- Check if you are over quota for e-mail storage in Resources > E-mail Quotas
- Update/change your alternate e-mail address in Resources > Alternate E-mail Address
- You already signed up (reset your password)
- You’re using the wrong WesID (determine your WesID)
- You had a different last name at graduation
- E-mail addresses do not match
Please submit a support request if you need assistance.