As of June 30, 2012 Wesconnect has over 5,200 registered alumni users. Wesconnect is updated constantly with news about alumni (daily), videos, photos and alumni events both on campus and around the country. Click on the button below to take a look:
Visit the Sign Up page and provide your WesID and last name at graduation. You will be asked to create a username and password, and then you will have an opportunity to update your contact information. Click the button below to sign up:
If you are a Facebook user you may wish to set up Facebook Log In. Learn more…
To reset your Wesconnect password click the button below, and provide the e-mail address you used when you registered for Wesconnect.
You create your Wesconnect username when you first sign up. If you have forgotten your username you can have it sent to your registration e-mail address.
Wesconnect vs. WesNet
There are two systems for which alumni might need a password: Wesconnect and WesNet. Each uses a different username and password combination. Wesconnect is the alumni website and home of the Alumni Directory. It launched in May, 2011 and unified alumni pages and the Directory in a single website. WesNet, the alumni Portfolio, is the former home of the Alumni Directory. WesNet is now used primarily for managing a Wesleyan e-mail account. Learn more…
Follow on Twitter
- RESOLVED: Pages showing ‘Bad Request/Error 400’
- Welcome to Wesconnect, Class of 2012!
- Introducing the R&C Weekend Mobile site!
- Wesconnect scheduled downtime next Saturday, Apr. 28
- Resolved – Facebook Log In issue
- How to use Facebook Log In on Wesconnect
- Resolved – Possible issue with Password Reset on Wesconnect
- Wesconnect is live!
- Wesconnect is coming on May 19