A little-known* fact about Wesleyan is that many things are given a name starting with “Wes.” Hopefully this page sheds some light on them. (*Not at all true.)
- The E-Portfolio type that alumni receive after graduation (Student EP → becomes → WesCareer EP). (Access via Wesleyan username and password.) Learn more
- A private mailing list for Wesleyan alumni with weekly contributions from members. Choose from individual messages or digest mode. Learn more
- Wesleyan’s alumni website and home of the Alumni Directory. Wesconnect is where you update your personal information. Learn more
- Unique six-digit identification number given to all members of the Wesleyan community, including alumni. Learn more
- An open access weblog for all members of the Wesleyan community. You can contribute to WesLive using your Wesleyan username and password. Learn more
- The E-Portfolio type that alumni are eligible to sign up for after graduation to manage their e-mail account. Shares some overlap with WesCareer, but in addition to e-mail management tools, also allows alumni to reset their passwords themselves. (Access via Wesleyan username and password.) Learn more
- A career directory that preceded the Wesconnect Alumni Directory. It allowed users to search for alumni working in a particular company, industry, locality or occupation. This functionality is now provided by Wesconnect.