Welcome to the Wesleyan Alumni Helpdesk site!
From here you can:
- Learn about Wesconnect, Wesleyan’s online community for alumni
- Ask for your WesID by contacting support
- Reset your password
- Update your address or contact info or find answers to other common questions (FAQs)
- Read the Glossary of Wes-words and other terms
- Get help with a problem or ask a question
- Join WesChat, the alumni e-mail discussion list
- Get online if you are on campus
- Request a transcript by ordering online
Overview of Resources
Wesconnectis the Wesleyan alumni website, home of the Alumni Directory and the best source of news and events information about the Wesleyan alumni community. Learn more…
The WesNet Portfolio provides Wesleyan alumni with the ability to reset your Wesleyan (Portfolio and e-mail) password, and manage your Wesleyan e-mail account. Learn more…
Your Student Portfolio is converted to a WesCareer Portfolio when you graduate, giving you access to your academic history, financial information and personal files. Learn more…
E-mail is available to Wesleyan alumni.
- If you know your Wesleyan (Portfolio and e-mail) username and password you can log in now using the WesNet and E-mail page
- If you don’t know your password, or have not used e-mail before, please read about How to Register for WesNet and E-mail
- If you simply need to reset your password, please see the Passwords page
Alumni mailing lists connect you with information, events, resources and each other. You can use WesNet to join WesChat (the Wesleyan alumni mailing list), as well as lists for the Alumni of Color (AOC), job opportunities, area clubs and sports highlights.
- To sign up for WesChat please read the WesChat page and choose your preferred method.
- To sign up for any of these lists, please log in to WesNet and navigate to Resources > Mailing Lists.
- If you have not signed up for WesNet, please read about How to Register for WesNet and E-mail.
For more information on terms see the Glossary.